Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lots of Ideas

Hi everyone, how are you for the past few days?? 
"Sob Sob" I was sick... Down with bad flu ... Guess what it was my first few days at work... Feel so bad... 

But it never stop me from creating... hehe!! 

I have created a few cards with Rainbow colors... Hope it inspire you ... :)) 
Again, most of my cards are made by using mainly Hero Arts 2011 stamps.

Let me start off with this Floral card ... 
Front

Close up
I use S5506 Flower Text block with VersaFine Vintage Sepia, then stamp onto a white cardstock twice. 
Color with momento markers and cut out the pedals and leaves. 
Stick them onto the other white cardstock with 3D foam to create a dimension. 

Next, I stamp "friends" from CL487 Thank you for being my friend
 onto a kraft cardstock and round the corner. 
Assemble all onto Hero arts Daffodil layering paper and finsih off with gems and pearls. 




Next, I would like to show a distress technique that I learnt. 







For this I embossed CG269 Happy defination in white. 
Stamp S5154 Three Ferns with distress ink. Shade corners with Distress link - Tea Dye. 
Next, stamp S5507 Envelope Pattern Background onto kraft cardstock. 
Punch both side with Martha Steward - Framed Dot Punch. 
Stamp CL479 Dictionary Greetings stamp set greetings with VersaFine Vintage Sepia. 
Last, embellish with paper flowers and gems.  




Last, I made a kissing background using glossy paper.
“Kiss” them together and stamp the classic flourish stamp onto a glossy paper. 
Use Victorian velvet distress inkpad and color the whole glossy paper. Wipe off with dried cloth.







Last, I use the same stamp to create a row of colourful shoes for the background of the inside card! 
Hehe.. How sweet they are!


Hope you guys like it.

Continue to be inspire.. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment