Thursday, November 10, 2011

Little Black Dress

Hi All, it has been awhile since I last update my blog.. 

This time, I have created some cards and tags using the New Hero Arts & Basic Grey stamps set - Little Black Dress. 

I love these stamps before they launched in Singapore. 

They are so lovely and vintage. 



These are the 4 cards that I made. They are made using different techniques.

I have take a closer look of them, hope you guys like it! 


It's time to Celebrate


Thank You

Congratulation

Thanks

I have also made a Vintage Tag using the CL555 Flower Star Wreath.

Do you like it too?

                              
                       Thank You Tag

I thank you for your time to view on my blog.
Appreciate you can help me by dropping some comments below.


Many thanks!

Have a nice day!

Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment