Sunday, October 9, 2011

Contrast...

Hi All, its been a week plus that I din update... But I never stop creating... 
I have created alot of cards but not yet have time to upload... 
I have done a new card with CONTRAST feel... 

This is the front ... a contrast of Black and White.. 

This is the inside.. I use the same stamps and ink with white chalk ink. 


All stamps are from Hero Arts 2011 negative flower stamps.. 
I embossed the flowers with white with black cardstock and black with white cardstock, cut them out individually. 

Cut 5.5" x 5.5", 5"x5", 4.5"x4.5", 4"x4" (on both black and white cardstock)
Then cut them into 2 triangles for all the cardstocks and place them together as per above.  

Hope the above inspire you to create more.... 

Thanks for viewing... God bless! 

Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment