Thursday, December 15, 2011

Xmas Charity Nite (10 Dec 2011)

Hi All,

How have you been ??

For the whole of last week I have been busy with a Xmas Charity Nite for a Home in Singapore....  

I was in-charge of decorating the whole place with Xmas items... Guess what did I do????

Are you excited to see my creation???

Mostly are handmade!!!


Now you see.... (Sorry for my photo taking :))) 
These papers are from DCWV... 



Handmade Xmas tree

Paper chain with lots of deco

Did you see the snow flack? 


Gingerbread Man and Xmas Sock..

Rain deer?? 



We served nice western food with nice champage juices to all the members of the home. It is a wonderful nite for everyone and the volunteers. 

Hope to bring more smiles and joy to all these people who needs just a little of our time.. 


Thanks for viewing!! 

Agnes 

No comments:

Post a Comment