Saturday, December 24, 2011

Handmade Xmas Gift 2011

Hi all, Merry Xmas and blessed New Year ahead!! 

How have you been? Busy?? 

For me, I have been busying the whole of December... First is for the charity party decoration, second is to attend JDA's party.... And for this week I spent most of my time on the Xmas gifts and also doing some part time job... Next, I will be busy creating more cards for the 2012 Hero Arts stamps and the most important is to create a series of gifts for Valentine.... Yeah!!! 

So many things to do and yet so little time... haha!! 

Alright.... do take a look at my new creations.... Hope you will like it!! 

Look at these stacks!!! Phew!! It takes me about 2 nights to complete it..:))


Here is my Mini Calender!! I love it!!


Various designs..



Hope you like my creations!! Do drop by more often!! : ))) 

God bless and thanks for viewing!! 


Agnes 



No comments:

Post a Comment