Friday, September 9, 2011

Mother/ Father's Day Card Competition

Wah!! I got the 1st prize for the Mother's/ Father's Day Competition held by JDA in June 2011.. 

I am so surprised as I din know that I would won ... A Big thanks to JDA for their support and guidance of their feedback all this while so that I can improve my creation.... :))) 

Also want to thank Sister Moy Yin for her encouragement... if not, dun think I would participate too... :)) 

Really spent alot of time putting all the pieces together... 

All the stamps are mainly using Hero Arts stamps, ink and embellishment ..

This is the front which was made with lots of NEW flower stamps from Hero Art 2011 ... 



This is the inside, I used the flower stamp and envelop stamp to create the background..

All of the flowers and leafs are all being heat embossed with different color and distressed... 

Hope you will like it... 


No comments:

Post a Comment